All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Tickets to a standup comedy show plus appetizers
- When: Wednesday, Thursday 8 p.m. shows or Friday 8 p.m. or 10 p.m. shows
- Where: The Comedy Bar at Gino’s East River North
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Two tickets and one appetizer (up to $55.18 value)
- Four tickets and two appetizers (up to $110.36 value)
- Kevin Williams (March 12–13)
- CJ Sullivan (March 19–20)
- Derick Lengwenus (March 26–27)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2015. Reservations req. Email RSVP@comedybarchicago.com 24hrs in advance; avail. limited. "SPECIAL EVENTS" subject to exclusion. Redeem on day of show for ticket at box office. Discount reflects The Comedy Bar's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of. Valid only on Wednesday-Friday. May not be combined w/ Comedy Bar/Gino’s East promotions. Must be 21+. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Must show ID matching name on Groupon at venue. Refundable only day of purchase. Doors open 30min prior. For ADA seating, call box office promptly. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Comedy Bar
At The Comedy Bar, silly and subversive routines from veteran headliners and up and comers split sides inside their new home, Gino's East River North. Sometimes referred to as "Chicago's best kept secret" by the Society of People Who Can't Keep Secrets, The Comedy Bar boasts a third floor showroom that grants up-close views of comedians and features a loaded bar of craft beers, wine, and cocktail delights without the fuss of a drink minimum. The Comedy Bar recommends that guests arrive at least 20 minutes before each show so hosts can lead them to a cocktail table and they can tell everyone around them their life story.