What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
- $29.99 for one family dinner, valid for take-out ($42.77 value)
- $14 for $20 worth of Italian food during lunch
Family dinner includes: Neopolitan 18” Pie ($14.28 Value) 12 Garlic Knots ($4.50 Value) Penne ala Vodka ($12.99 Value) Large Gino’s Salad ($7.50 Value) One 2 Liter Bottle Soda ($3.50 Value)
See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other discounts or offers including Pasta Night specials. Not valid for delivery. Not valid on Lunch Special menu. Must use full voucher value in one visit. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gino's of Northport
Gino's of Northport makes guests feel at home from the moment they arrive at the family-owned restaurant. That begins with the eatery's decor. Soft lighting adds a warm glow to subway tiles and vintage Italian photos mounted in reclaimed wood frames. As folks relax in the earth-toned diner's cozy booths and peruse the menu, they'll find that the homeyness extends to the Italian fare. Read on to learn about a few of the menu's signature dishes.
- Appetizer: The zuppa di cozze seasons steamed cultivated mussels in a broth of white wine, garlic, and herbs or a garlic and plum-tomato sauce.
- Panini: Grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella, broccoli rabe, and roasted peppers are sandwiched inside The Miguelino panini.
- Pizza: Served Neapolitan- or Sicilian-style, Gino's Special piles a trifecta of sausage, meatballs, and pepperoni on this pie, along with a smattering of veggies and heaps of cheese.
- Pasta: Farfalle Da Vinci combines bow-tie pasta with shrimp, fresh mushrooms, and green peas sautéed in a roasted-pepper-cream sauce.
- Entree: A classic Italian meal of tender veal smothered in a marsala-wine sauce accompanied by fresh mushrooms.