Choose from Two Options
- $29.99 for one family dinner, valid for take-out ($42.77 value)
- $14 for $20 worth of Italian food during lunch
Family dinner includes: Neopolitan 18” Pie ($14.28 Value) 12 Garlic Knots ($4.50 Value) Penne ala Vodka ($12.99 Value) Large Gino’s Salad ($7.50 Value) One 2 Liter Bottle Soda ($3.50 Value)
See the menu
Gino's of Northport
Gino's of Northport makes guests feel at home from the moment they arrive at the family-owned restaurant. That begins with the eatery's decor. Soft lighting adds a warm glow to subway tiles and vintage Italian photos mounted in reclaimed wood frames. As folks relax in the earth-toned diner's cozy booths and peruse the menu, they'll find that the homeyness extends to the Italian fare. Read on to learn about a few of the menu's signature dishes.
- Appetizer: The zuppa di cozze seasons steamed cultivated mussels in a broth of white wine, garlic, and herbs or a garlic and plum-tomato sauce.
- Panini: Grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella, broccoli rabe, and roasted peppers are sandwiched inside The Miguelino panini.
- Pizza: Served Neapolitan- or Sicilian-style, Gino's Special piles a trifecta of sausage, meatballs, and pepperoni on this pie, along with a smattering of veggies and heaps of cheese.
- Pasta: Farfalle Da Vinci combines bow-tie pasta with shrimp, fresh mushrooms, and green peas sautéed in a roasted-pepper-cream sauce.
- Entree: A classic Italian meal of tender veal smothered in a marsala-wine sauce accompanied by fresh mushrooms.