- $38 for a back-to-school package ($71.90 value)
The package includes:
- 2-pounds of Certified Piedmontese, Antibiotic & Hormone Free, Skirt or Sirloin Steaks
- 2-pounds of Gino’s homemade sausage (Choices include Italian hot, Italian sweet, broccoli rabe and cheese, pizzaiola, cheese sausage, or chicken and veggie sausage)
- Six chicken cutlets (Choices include plain, breaded, teriyaki, or Italian marinade)
- 3-pounds of Gino’s salads (Choices include potato salad, macaroni salad, cole slaw, three bean salad, red roasted peppers, or antipasti salad)
- Two loaves of Gino’s homemade French bread
Gino's Italian Market
In 1954, Gino's Italian Market's founder, Anthony Paparella, moved from the teeming fisheries of Bari to Hoboken, New Jersey, where he married a fellow Italian and worked as a builder for nearly 20 years. After retiring to South Florida in '73, Paparella brought a taste of his homeland stateside by opening a bustling bazaar filled with fresh produce, succulent meats, and sweet desserts.
The market's commitment to tradition and family can be found in all of its business practices, from its catered feasts of traditional baked pastas and rib roasts, to e-mail correspondences from the resident Nonna that contain expert advice on party planning, recipes, and optimal angles for cheek-pinching. Shoppers consult Nonna Anna and handy recipe guides to concoct rich sauces and tasty entrees from the store's bountiful selection of cheese, wine, ripe tomatoes, and imported Italian goods.
In addition to rounding out dinner plates with house-made prosciutto bread, fresh chicken, and juicy cuts of beef, Gino's graces weddings, desserts, and banquets with custom cakes and pastries.