All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 20, 2015
· Reviewed April 14, 2018
· Reviewed April 13, 2018
What You'll Get
What You Get
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Offer valid only for times available on Groupon.com. Reservation must be scheduled/booked through Groupon.com. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Cancellations permitted up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Applies to dine in only. Excludes holidays including Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve. Entire value must be used in a single visit. May not be used with any other special menus such as happy hour. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ginza of Tokyo
Many of the tables at Ginza of Tokyo aren't just tables—they're also home to giant flat-iron skillets, heated from below to create a blazing-hot surface. On these teppanyaki grills, chefs sauté vegetables and prepare premium meats, keeping guests engaged with their dexterity and amazed by their tricks. Meanwhile, the restaurant is also home to expert sushi chefs, who slice fillets of raw fish to roll into maki cylinders or drape over mounds of perfectly cooked sushi rice. Here's a sampling of what you might find on the menu.
- Yakitori chicken glazed in the house teriyaki sauce
- Battered and fried whole soft-shell crab
From the Teppanyaki
- Sirloin steak with shrimp
- Lobster and teriyaki chicken
From the Sushi Bar
- Maryland roll with crab and Old Bay seasoning
- Flying dragon roll, a typical california roll topped with eel