An in-depth knowledge of wine can enliven humdrum dinner parties, just as an in-depth knowledge of dynamite fishing can enliven foundering job interviews. Give palates an executive education with this voucher.
$49 for Wine-Tasting Dinner for Two (Up to $178.90 Total Value)
- Wine tasting of three reds and three whites for two (a $35 value/person)
- Two appetizer plates comprised of cheese, cured meats, and olives (a $26 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $21.95 value/person)
- One bottle of wine (a $39 value)
Entree options include steak with spinach, shrimp fradiavolo, gnocchi, chicken Milanese, penne asparagus chicken, or a pizza. See the menu for a full list of entrees.
1742 Wine Bar
The food-and-drink connoisseurs behind 1742 Wine Bar impart the subtleties of vino as customers sip fine wines and tantalize palates with a menu of classic Italian dishes.
- Thin-crust pizzas with fresh mozzarella
- Gnocchi of the day