Choose from Four Options
- $55 for dinner for two, valid Tuesday–Thursday (up to $91.97 value)
- $111 for dinner for four, valid Tuesday–Thursday (up to $192.94 value)
- $65 for dinner for two, valid Friday–Sunday (up to $91.97 value)
- $121 for dinner for four, valid Friday–Sunday (up to $192.94 value)
Each dinner includes:
- One entree per person (up to $29.99 value each)
- One appetizer per couple (up to $18.99 value)
- For two: two glasses of wine ($13 value)
- For four: one bottle of wine (up to $35 value)
Peru and Italy may lie literally an ocean apart, but at Giovanni's Cafe, cooks whip up dishes from each country just as deftly. That means meals can include everything from Peruvian-style fried seafood rice with grilled plantains to Italian classics such as fettuccine alfredo with chicken. Of course, dinners still may have a hint of American cuisine—the whole fried red snapper, for example, comes with a side of fries. To complement the meals, an impressive list of wine and cocktails offers plenty of pairing options, and live jazz music on weekends lets diners know just the right rhythm they should be using to chew.
From the Merchant
Giovanni’s Café, hidden gem of great food and cozy atmosphere in Pembroke Pines Boulevard west of I-75 , a unique family owned restaurant that makes customers feel at home with fresh made food, friendly service and homemade desserts” . Private room available for meetings and parties.