Italian restaurant specializing in brick-oven pizzas and pasta dishes
About Giovanni's Trattoria
Giovanni's Trattoria is just around the corner from the Staten Island Railway's Eltingville station, positioning the eatery as a great place for enjoying Sunday brunch on the outdoor patio before hopping on the train and an ideal after-work stop for Italian fare and libations. The former meal features plenty of sweet and savory treats, whereas the latter offers tasty classics.
- Appetizer: Giovanni's signature brick-oven pizzas—often shaped in the Rome's rectangular metro style—include a burrata pie featuring cherry-tomato halves and fresh arugula drizzled in olive oil.
- Pasta: Sun-dried tomato and basil ravioli stuffed with goat cheese, blanketed in a light pesto sauce, and garnished with tomato, basil, and pine nuts
- Entree: Succulent veal and portobello mushrooms served over sautéed broccoli rabe in a red-wine sauce
- Dessert: Nutella pizza topped with ice cream, whipped cream and strawberries
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days