Italian restaurant specializing in brick-oven pizzas and pasta dishes
About Giovanni's Trattoria
Giovanni's Trattoria is just around the corner from the Staten Island Railway's Eltingville station, positioning the eatery as a great place for enjoying Sunday brunch on the outdoor patio before hopping on the train and an ideal after-work stop for Italian fare and libations. The former meal features plenty of sweet and savory treats, whereas the latter offers tasty classics.
- Appetizer: Giovanni's signature brick-oven pizzas—often shaped in the Rome's rectangular metro style—include a burrata pie featuring cherry-tomato halves and fresh arugula drizzled in olive oil.
- Pasta: Sun-dried tomato and basil ravioli stuffed with goat cheese, blanketed in a light pesto sauce, and garnished with tomato, basil, and pine nuts
- Entree: Succulent veal and portobello mushrooms served over sautéed broccoli rabe in a red-wine sauce
- Dessert: Nutella pizza topped with ice cream, whipped cream and strawberries
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days