Glycolic facials and microdermabrasion treatments gently exfoliate the skin and can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of the skin
About This Deal
Benefits of glycolic facial: Helps regain the natural suppleness of the skin, as well as restore firmness and elasticity.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
About Giraud Skin Aesthetics
“Love the skin you’re in”. That's Jullie Giraud's motto and the way she wants her patrons to feel when they visit her at Giraud Skin Aesthetics. There, she uses her 26 plus years of experience of being in the medical field and 8 years of experience as a medical aesthetician to help her visitors achieve their skin goals. She offers a wide range of facial treatments, performed with organic and medical-grade products.
Jullie Giraud's clients can choose from options such as:
- The Green Goddess of Nature: Brightens and nourishes each type of complexion with a blend of 100% organic and natural enzymes, antioxidants, and vitamins.
- Microdermabrasion with a Diamond Tip: Targets fine lines and sun damages. Uses a pen-like device which buffs away dead, dull skin cells with a sandpaper-like tip.
- Back Facial: Includes everything that a regular facial has and can be optimized for any skin type. It may target acne or acne scars, or sun damage.