All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Premium Admission Wrist Band: Valid Any Day
- Two Premium Admission Wrist Bands: Valid Any Day
- Four Premium Admission Wrist Bands: Valid Any Day
Not valid until 2 hours after purchase.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid until 2 hours after purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gizmo's Fun Factory
Ready for some fun? Gizmo's Fun Factory specializes in it, with 47,000 square feet filled with 70 arcade games, seven party rooms, and seven major attractions. The fun center also features activities for toddlers, and offers events for children with special needs. Read on to learn about some of the major attractions:
- Ratchets & Ropes with Zipline: This adrenaline-powered activity features a three-story climbing and ropes course with an array of platforms. Participants fly over the room and test their balance with ropes and planks.
- Widget Whirl (Bumper Cars): Drivers hop in a car, bump others, and send them spinning.
- Junkyard Motors: Race to the finish line on this 14,000-square-foot go-kart track. Guests drive as fast as they can and take turns as quickly as they dare while competing with friends for first place.
- Tinker Tot Toyland: Kids 54 inches and shorter can enjoy four stories worth of fun with tube slides, obstacle courses, and multilevel platforms, all while dodging foam balls thrown by family and friends.
- Robot Laser Tag Revolt: In this game that takes place across two floors, participants gear up and battle against robots gone rogue while navigating through fog and glowing black lights.
- Off-The-Wall (Climbing Walls): Participants take on a variety of challenges on a 29-foot wall. The Speed Climb focuses on footwork while the Big Cheese tests wit and sanity.
- Juke-N-Box (Laser Maze): Kids and young adults alike use their speed and agility to dodge lasers on an interactive floor.