Without restaurants, waiters would purposelessly wander parks all day, folding swans out of actual swans. Keep their hands occupied with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a dinner for two (up to a $104 total value)
- $95 for a dinner for four (up to a $208 total value)<p>
Each diner receives the following:
- One appetizer, such as Alaskan crab cakes with lemon-dill aioli (up to a $14 value)
- One entree, such as a veal rib steak or marinated pork chops (up to a $23 value)
- One glass of wine or premium cocktail (up to a $15 value)<p>
View the full menu.<p>
The atmosphere at Gizzi's hums with a perfectly calibrated balance of lively music and intimate conversation fueled by eclectic, upscale American dishes and expertly mixed cocktails. High-backed booths, brick walls, and a flat-screen television surround guests as they chat over lemon-and-lime-marinated shrimp ceviche and delicate but filling salads that toss beds of mixed greens or arugula with pears, walnuts, or fried shrimp. Flame-kissed skirt steaks mingle with Achuk Chuchuk salade, as well as lamb chops that just leapt off the sizzling grill like a spooked spatula. While socializing over the mixologist's painstakingly shaken and stirred libations, guests can get toes tapping to live music performances scheduled throughout the week, or hone their critic's eye during independent-film screenings held every other Sunday.
71% of 309 customers recommend
“I would definitely recommend this restaurant, as well as go back for brunch. ”
“Very interesting experience and the food was delicious ”
“Loved it! Will be back!”
16 W 8th St.
Manhattan, New York 10011Get Directions