What You'll Get
Going to a concert is an opportunity to be around a lot of people and maybe finally collect all those signatures you need to start selling fresh meat in your front yard. Be a part of something big with this deal.
- $19 for one ticket to see 10,000 Maniacs (up to a $30 value)
- When: Saturday, September 21
- Where: The Verve - Crowne Plaza
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Previous band names: Still Life, Burn Victims, 9,999 Maniacs
- Genesis of their current name: the 1964 splatter film Two Thousand Maniacs!
- Hits of 10,000 Maniacs: “These Are Days,” “Trouble Me,” “Hey Jack Kerouac”
- Where “Hey Jack Kerouac” first appeared: on the band’s third album, 1987’s In My Tribe
- Where In My Tribe landed on Rolling Stone’s list of the 100 Best Albums of the Eighties: #65
- Remaining band founders who played on the double platinum-certified In My Tribe, as well as the platinum Blind Man’s Zoo: Steve Gustafson (bass), Dennis Drew (keyboards), Jerry Augustyniak (drums)
- Most recent release: Music from the Motion Picture, their first album in 14 years<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 9/21 for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Verve - Crowne Plaza. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Verve - Crowne Plaza's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.