What You'll Get
- $12 for one general-admission ticket (up to $20.86 value)
- $20 for one VIP ticket, which grants access to the VIP pit closest to the stage (up to $32.96 value)
Kirko Bangz: The Progression Tour
- Where it all began: Kirko Bangz, whose name is a play on Nirvana singer Kurt Cobain, began rapping when he was only 15 years old, drawing inspiration from his mother’s struggles as a single parent.
- His rise: After releasing six mixtapes featuring hit songs such as “What Yo Name Iz?”—which spawned a remix featuring Big Sean, Bun B, and Wale—he was featured as part of XXL magazine’s 2013 Freshman Class.
- His latest work: Progression 17, the next installment of his Progression mixtape series, showcases his catchy sing-rap style on tracks such as “Ghetto Guitar” and “Taking Pictures.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 5, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.