What You'll Get
- $19 for one G-Pass for seating in rows JJ–SS of section F2 or F5 or rows KK–QQ of F4 (up to $30.20 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in rows L–V of section F2 or rows N–W of F5 (up to $40.40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Neil Berg’s 100 Years of Hollywood
- The Show: a revue of some of the best, catchiest, most-singalong hits to come out of Hollywood in the last century—all curated and arranged by the mind behind the much celebrated 100 Years of Broadway
- The Cast: Musical director and pianist Neil Berg leads a group of five Broadway stars who’ve been seen in such shows as The Phantom of the Opera, Hair, It Ain’t Nothin’ But The Blues, Jesus Christ Superstar, and Les Miserables
- The Music: Expect to hear instantly recognizable tracks from the likes of Moulin Rouge and Titanic, plus showstoppers from The Wizard of Oz and Dreamgirls.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.