- One G-Pass to the 101WKQX PIQNIQ with Cage the Elephant, The Offspring, Bleachers, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Joywave, Saint Motel & Smallpools
- When: First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
- Where: Saturday, June 6, at 1:30 p.m.
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the full lineup.
- $17.33 for early-discount general admission lawn (up to $26.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $23.33 for general admission lawn (up to $26.25 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Cage the Elephant: few bands can flip from the funk of Parliament-Funkadelic to the post-punk of The Pixies like these eclectic Kentucky indie rockers, who have the No. 1 hits “Come a Little Closer” and “Back Against the Wall” to their name
- The Offspring: One of the leading snotty voices of punk in the 1990s is still chugging along at finger-blistering pace, playing smash hits such as “Why Don’t You Get a Job?” and “Pretty Fly (for a White Guy).” They’re currently at work on their tenth studio album.
- Bleachers: a side project of Jack Antonoff, best known as the lead guitarist of Fun, Bleachers unleashes indie-pop anthems such as “I Wanna Get Better” that instantly get audiences singing along
- Catfish & the Bottlemen: with arena-ready choruses in the vein of Arctic Monkeys and Stereophonics, this Welsh indie-rock band landed MTV’s #1 hottest track with 2014’s “Kathleen” and hit the Billboard Top 10 in the UK and U.S. with their debut album, The Balcony
- Joywave: the indie-rockers behind “Dangerous”—which topped the Billboard Alternative Rock Charts—made their TV debut last July on Late Night with Seth Meyers alongside their frequent collaborators Big Data
- Other Notable Acts: Saint Motel | Smallpools