What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass ticket to 103.7 KVIL’s Poptopia featuring Phillip Phillips, Magic!, Great Big Sea, & More (up to $53 value)
- When: Wednesday, September 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: South Side Ballroom
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
103.7 KVIL’S Poptopia
- Phillip Phillips: With his rich, throaty voice and undeniable charisma, Phillips stole hearts as the champion of the 11th season of American Idol before scoring major hits such as “Gone, Gone, Gone” and “Home.”
- Magic!: This Canadian reggae fusion act scored international success with the breezy single “Rude,” and make appearances on Shakira’s “Cut Me Deep” and the official 2014 FIFA World Cup album.
- A Great Big World: The songwriting duo is known for hits such as the Christina Aguilera collaboration “Say Something” and “This Is the New Year,” made popular by the cast of Glee.
- ZZ Ward: A singer, songwriter, and ace harmonica player who effortlessly blends blues and hip-hop, ZZ vaulted up the charts with her debut album Til the Casket Drops and the single “Put The Gun Down.”
Also Appearing: Katy Tiz Courtney Kerr Steve Kemble To-be-announced acts
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 24, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at South Side Ballroom on 9/24. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.