What You'll Get
- One rooftop ticket to AC/DC’s Wrigley Field concert, including food and drink (up to $301.28 value)
- When: Tuesday, September 15, at 7:30 p.m
- Where: Wrigley Rooftop’s 1048 Sky Lounge and Rooftop
- General admission
- Doors open and food and drink service begins at 7 p.m. (prompt arrival recommended)
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to see the food and drink menu.
- $159 for one ticket [limited tickets available at this special price]
- $169 for one ticket [limited tickets available at this special price]
- $189 for one ticket
- Bringing the legendary licks: Angus Young, whose snarling guitar helped hits such as “Highway to Hell” wind their way into rock history with the rhythmic backing of his brother Malcolm
- Bringing the primal vocals: Brian Johnson, whose towering howl has been a staple of the group since 1980’s Back in Black
- A few of their stadium-filling hits: “Back in Black,” “Hells Bells,” “You Shook Me All Night Long,” “Thunderstruck”
- Their latest: 2014’s Rock or Bust, which Angus completed using tapes he and Malcolm had recorded before his brother’s illness ended his time with the band. Nephew Stevie Young now fills out the guitar section.
- How it fits into their oeuvre: as neatly as an amp cord into a three-wire socket—Rolling Stone found it filled with “plenty of electrifying fist-pumpers”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 15, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at 1048 Sky Lounge. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects 1048 Sky Lounge's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. 21+ to drink. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wrigley Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs–endorsed spaces give baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the 1048 Sky Lounge, spectators perch in indoor bar and lounge areas or on executive seats in the outdoor rooftop deck.
Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including a southwest appetizer bar, Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian sausage, beef burgers, and chicken breasts prepared fresh by onsite chefs instead of sitting on a buffet hotplate. Meanwhile, bartenders serve up premium draughts such as Goose Island 312, Fat Tire, Amstel Light, Corona, Leinenkugel, and Blue Moon. Refreshing cups of Budweiser, Miller Lite, Coors Light, California wines, and soft drinks also join the mix while in-house photographers often snap pictures of guests. These photos are ready for immediate download, and visitors can use free WiFi to do so before checking other game scores in an effort to prove that the Internet still exists.