What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to 1065 The End Presents Weenie Roast ’14 with Weezer, Foster the People, Fitz & The Tantrums, Fozy Shazam, Flagship, IAMDYNAMITE, The Pretty Reckless & More
- When: Saturday, September 6, at 12:30 p.m.
- Where: PNC Music Pavilion
- Door time: 12:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for general-admission lawn (up to $32.51 value)
- $19 for section 4 or 9 (up to $38.66 value)
- $26 for section 5, 6, 7, or 8 (up to $59.48 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
1065 The End Presents Weenie Roast ‘14
- Weezer: on the cusp of releasing a new album, these titans of alternative rock have a vast well of hits they’re not afraid to tap, including “Hash Pipe,” “Island in the Sun,” “Pork and Beans,” and “Undone – The Sweater Song.”
- Foster the People: the dance-infused rock single “Pumped Up Kicks” put these indie rockers on the map, followed by “Houdini,” “Helena Beat,” and “Call It What You Want.”
- Fitz and The Tantrums: whistles, ecstatic beats, and soulful vocals just begin to define this indie-pop band out of LA who has taken over airwaves and TV shows with hits including “The Walker” and “Spark.”
- Fuel: these postgrunge rockers pump out the monster hits and distorted ballads that make crowds headbang such as “Shimmer” and “Hemorrhage (In My Hands).”
- Foxy Shazam: what happens when you combine experimental, glam, alternative, pop, and hard rock and mix in posthardcore and soul? You get this eclectic group from Cincinnati, who released their fifth album, Gonzo, in April 2014.
Also appearing: Big Data J Roddy Walston and the Business The Pretty Reckless Wild Cub Bear Hands Iamdynamite Flagship Sir Sly
- Click here to view the lineup
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at PNC Music Pavilion on 9/6. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.