All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the 11th Annual Big Easy Blues Festival, starting from $59
- Seating: sections C or Q
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
11th Annual Big Easy Blues Festival
- Sir Charles Jones: Southern Soul singer, honored with two B.B. King Achievement Awards, who folds jazz, gospel, and blues into his satiny, sigh-inducing melodies
- Tucka: Nicknamed “The King of Swing,” this Louisiana crooner blends old-school soul and R&B with a modern take as evidenced on hits including “Love Doctor,” “Sex on My Mind,” and “Tanqueray & Patron.”
- Pokey Bear: This Southern soul crooner, nicknamed “Pokey” for his scandalous dance moves, serves up sensuous ballads and dance floor jams in the vein of Marvin Sease.
- Calvin Richardson: This neo-soul singer hit the scene at the turn of the millennium, singing songs such as “You’re So Amazing.”
- Nellie “Tiger” Travis: Master Blues Artist in the Chicago Blues Hall of Fame, described by Chicago Reader as “a postmodern blues diva” who turns her “sass, class, brazenness, and vulnerability” into ferociously hooky singles like “Mr. Sexy Man”
- **Additional Artists: ** Lebrado, and Tyree Neal
The Fine Print