What You'll Get
- Admission to the Pork & Brew BBQ State Championship
- When: Friday, July 4 and Sunday, July 6 at 11 a.m.
- Where: Santa Ana Star Center
- General admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $27 for two single-day tickets with $20 in BBQ Bucks and two commemorative pint glasses (up to $53 value)
- $53 for four single-day tickets with $40 in BBQ Bucks and four commemorative pint glasses (up to $106 value)
BBQ Bucks are the official currency of Pork & Brew, which may be used for BBQ samples (starting at one BBQ Buck), full meals (typically 6–8 BBQ Bucks), and beer.
Pork & Brew BBQ State Championship
- The best way to spend the 4th of July weekend: eating, drinking, and cavorting with up to 20,000 fellow barbecue lovers at one of New Mexico’s largest and most beloved culinary events
- The championship competition: a fierce battle that pits the state’s top pit masters against each other for the smoky crown and a chance to advance to the nationals in Kansas City
- The categories: chicken, pork ribs, pork, brisket, and best overall
- What to spend your BBQ bucks on: all of the above
- Proof that this barbecue is the real deal: the event is sanctioned by the saucy authorities of the Kansas City BBQ Society, and is now on it’s 11th belt-stretching year
- What to do between chomps: check out local arts and crafts, burn a modicum of calories dancing to live music, and take the kids for a fun jump
- What to bring: wet naps and an auxiliary stomach
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 7, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 7/4 for a ticket at venue. Valid only 7/4 and 7/6. Not valid on 7/5. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Santa Ana Star Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Santa Ana Star Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 11 a.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.