What You'll Get
- $59 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 104 or 122 (rows J–U) or section 121 (rows V–W) (up to $73.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
11th Annual Shreveport Blues Festival
- Bobby Rush: Rush joined the Chicago blues circuit in the 1950s alongside the likes of Howlin’ Wolf and Muddy Waters. He’s topped the charts several times, including with his first hit “Chicken Heads” in 1971, and in 2015, he was inducted into the Rhythm & Blues Music Hall of Fame.
- Willie Clayton: Chicago blues and soul-blues singer-songwriter whose romantic tracks have been accidentally setting speakers on fire since the ’80s
- Bishop Bullwinkle: This beloved Southern Soul veteran, who claims to hail from the “First Church of Nothin’ but Da Truth,” is best known for the sing-along fan favorite, “Hell to the Naw.”
- Also Appearing: TK Soul | Shirley Brown | Tyree Neal | Terry Wright | Bigg Robb
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 18, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.