The Annual Gateway Blues Festival welcomes talented blues artists and soul singers from Pokey Bear to Sir Charles Jones
What You'll Get
- Seating: sec. 103, 105-108, 110-111, 113, 115, or 203
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The 14th Annual Gateway Blues Festival
- Calvin Richardson: Neo-soul singer who hit the music scene at the turn of the millennium
- Sir Charles Jones: Southern Soul singer, honored with two B.B. King Achievement Awards, who folds jazz, gospel, and blues into his satiny, sigh-inducing melodies
- Tucka: Nicknamed “The King of Swing,” this Louisiana crooner blends old-school soul and R&B with a modern take as evidenced on hits including “Love Doctor,” “Sex on My Mind,” and “Tanqueray & Patron.”
- Pokey Bear: this Southern crooner and Baton Rouge, Louisiana specializes in sensuous ballads and dance floor jams in the vein of Marvin Sease, with hits including “Mr. Hit It and Quit It,” and “They Call Me Pokey”
- Also appearing Lenny Wiliams | Shirley Brown | Lacee
The Fine Print