What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to Last Comic Standing (up to $42 value)
- When: Friday, September 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Fox Performing Arts Center
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Last Comic Standing
<iframe width="423" height="238" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vigKCoBP99A" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"="allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"">_Warning: contains mild profanity_
- Rod Man: Georgia-born comic and storyteller who’s also appeared in the movie Funny People and in shows including HBO’s The Bad Boys of Comedy and MTV’s Wild ‘n Out
- Nikki Carr: Having started her comedy career at age 34, Carr made up for lost time by quickly finding her voice weaving tales—as her bio puts it—of her “trials and tribulations as a woman, mother, grandmother and lesbian.”
- Rocky Laporte: Laporte’s delivery reflects his upbringing on the South Side of Chicago, where he worked as a truck driver and dock worker for years before becoming a comic—and a grandfather of 10.
- Joe Machi: New York’s Funniest Stand-Up of 2013 and current correspondent for Fox News’s Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld
- Lachlan Patterson: Canadian surfing enthusiast and prolific comic seen on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Last Comic Standing, and Tosh.0
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 9/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Fox Performing Arts Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Fox Performing Arts Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.