What You'll Get
- $39 for one general-admission ticket to each of three concerts (up to $70 value)
- $69 for two general-admission tickets to each of three concerts (up to $140 value)
17th Annual Washington Jewish Music Festival
- The Hadar Noiberg Trio at Edlavitch JCC of Washington, DC (Sunday, June 5, at 5 p.m.): a fusion of jazz and world music that incorporates flute, double bass, and drums
- New York Andalus Ensemble at Edlavitch JCC of Washington, DC (Monday, June 6, at 7 p.m.): Ethnomusicologist Dr. Samuel R. Torjman Thomas leads a multi-ethnic and multi-faith group that sings in Arabic, Hebrew, Spanish, and Ladino
- Zion80 at Montgomery College Cultural Arts Center (Thursday, June 9, at 7 p.m.): the music of funk master Fela Anikulapo Kuti serves as inspiration for this nine-piece outfit, which blends Jewish melodies with Afrobeat.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.