- One G-Pass to see 1964 The Tribute
- When: Thursday, July 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Meadow Brook Music Festival
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for general-admission lawn (up to $15.25 value)
- $15 for the pavilion (up to $25.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
1964 The Tribute
- What they do: re-create the sights and sounds of a mid-1960s Beatles concert
- How they do it: the quartet dons period costumes and Liverpool accents, and draws on over 25 years of Beatles research to make their portrayal more believable than George Washington’s nicest wooden toupee
- What you might hear: jangly pre-Sgt. Pepper hits such as “She Loves You,” “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” and “Please Please Me”
- What Rolling Stone calls them: the “best Beatles tribute on earth.”