- One G-Pass to see 1964 The Tribute
- When: Thursday, July 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Meadow Brook Music Festival
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for general-admission lawn (up to $15.25 value)
- $15 for the pavilion (up to $25.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
1964 The Tribute
- What they do: re-create the sights and sounds of a mid-1960s Beatles concert
- How they do it: the quartet dons period costumes and Liverpool accents, and draws on over 25 years of Beatles research to make their portrayal more believable than George Washington’s nicest wooden toupee
- What you might hear: jangly pre-Sgt. Pepper hits such as “She Loves You,” “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” and “Please Please Me”
- What Rolling Stone calls them: the “best Beatles tribute on earth.”
93% of 73 customers recommend
“Nice that craft beer was added this year. Great jazz band while you sample interesting wines and craft beers.”
“Great show as always. Offer more groupons for shows. We love em”