- What: G-Pass to 1964: The Tribute
- When: Saturday, August 1, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- $31.50 for one G-Pass for section C or F, rows R–V (up to $52.50 value)
- $31.50 for one G-Pass for section D, rows M–R and mezz D, rows ZZ–FF (up to $52.50 value)
1964: The Tribute
The four music-makers of 1964: The Tribute re-create the sights and sounds of a mid-1960s Beatles concert in what Rolling Stone magazine calls the “best Beatles tribute on Earth.” In addition to donning period costumes and Liverpool accents, the quartet draws on 20 years of Beatles research to make its portrayal of the mop-topped foursome the most believable. The act, which has toured internationally and played famous venues such as Carnegie Hall, helps fans dial back the decades with jangly early-catalog hits such as “She Loves You,” “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” and “Please Please Me.”