All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket for general-admission standing with limited seating available (up to $35.54 value)
- Who they are: a five-piece instrumental electronic jam band that fuses the roots of rock ‘n roll with jazz, funk, and electronic beats
- Known for: their grassroots beginnings where the energy of their live shows are spread by word of mouth, earning them a slot at major festivals including Bonnaroo, Outside Lands, Ultra, and Electric Forest
- Their performances: range from improvisational live shows complete with lighting effects and forays into experimental soundscapes to elaborate themed shows like “Protein Pills in the Labyrinth,” where each band member dressed as a different David Bowie character while playing hits like “Under Pressure” and “Space Oddity.”
- Also appearing: Marvel Years, aka Cory Wythe, an emerging DJ and producer on the electro-soul dance scene also known for incorporating classic rock sounds into his music
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 17, 2018. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.