What You'll Get
- $39 for one G-Pass for sections 103–106 (up to $64.55 value)
- $55 for one G-Pass for sections 101, 102, 107–109, floor 9, or floor 10 (up to $75.80 value)
- $65 for one G-Pass for sections 110–111, 120–121, or floor 3–8 (up to $97.30 value)
- $99 for one G-Pass for floor 1 or floor 2 (up to $145.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2 Chainz & Lil Wayne ColleGrove Tour
- 2 Chainz: After making his mark as half of the the Southern hip-hop act Playaz Circle, this rapper embarked on a solo career that has led to hard-partying hits such as “Toot It and Boot It,” “Left, Right,” and “My Hitta.” He now has four Grammy nominations, four BET Hip Hop Awards, and a third chain to his name.
- Lil Wayne: Weezy signed to Cash Money Records at age 9. Yet four Grammys, 10 BET awards, five Billboard Music Awards, and the multi-part Tha Carter saga (filled with hits such as “Pop Bottles” and “Drop the World”) prove he was in fact born to be a rap legend. His most recent solo release, Free Weezy Album, was released exclusively through Jay-Z’s music-streaming service, TIDAL.
- 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne: the two hip-hop stars joined forces on ColleGrove, a collaboration album that debuted at No. 4 on the Billboard 200, and which Rolling Stone says is like “a Method Man and Redman for people who like a little more bass in their system.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 20, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.