Though most circuses don’t allow people to feed the animals, there are no rules against teaching them to panhandle. Get served a dish of beastly brilliance with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one G-Pass to see 2013 Alzafar Shrine Circus (up to a $39.26 value)
- When: September 12–15
- Where: Freeman Coliseum
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Seating: Lower Bowl Spectacular section
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- Thursday, September 12, at 7:15 p.m.
- Friday, September 13, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 14, at 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, September 15, at 10:30 a.m.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
2013 Alzafar Shrine Circus
Animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and frolicking clowns rustle their three-ringed show into Freeman Coliseum for the 2013 Alzafar Shrine Circus. Guests follow Ringmistress Michelle Audrey as she steers eyes and ears toward tigers leaping through flaming rings to the commands of their trainer. Guests also witness The Mighty Bo, an elephant whose balancing act on a barrel is just one of 60 tricks in his wheelhouse. Elsewhere in the Big Top, the Cavorting Clowns don ruby-red noses and Sasquatch’s hand-me-down shoes, teasing the audience with high hilarity, and the Georgettes delight with synchronized dance and high-flying rope routines.<p>
84% of 76 customers recommend
“Great show, great talent! Not just a place to go with kids, Im 30 with no kids and had a really great time! Very impressed. ”
“Having tickets available to print sooner then the time ”
“Good family fun!”