A bride often follows wedding rituals, such as not being seen in her dress and shooting her bouquet out of a cannon. Start your own traditions with this GrouponLive deal.
- 2013 Boise Fall Wedding Show
- Where: Boise Hotel and Conference Center
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $7 for two tickets on Saturday, September 28, at 10 a.m. (up to a $14 value)
- $7 for two tickets on Sunday, September 29, at 11 a.m. (up to a $14 value)
- $10 for four tickets on Saturday, September 28, at 10 a.m. (up to a $28 value)
- $10 for four tickets on Sunday, September 29, at 11 a.m. (up to a $28 value)<p>
Click here to view the schedule. Doors close at 5 p.m. on Saturday and at 4 p.m. on Sunday.
2013 Boise Fall Wedding Show
Although weddings are celebrations of love and devotion, it often takes Sun Tzu tactics to pull of the perfect special day. For those who refuse to leave nuptials to happenstance or Vegas drive-thrus, the 2013 Boise Fall Wedding Show showcases the latest trends in the industry. Investigative couples stroll the Boise Hotel, perusing everything from wedding planners to salons, DJs, cakes, and honeymoon destinations. Meanwhile, at daily fashion shows, aspiring hubbys, wifeys, bridesmaids and groomsmaids can ooh and ah at the latest rages in dresses and tuxes.
2013 Chili & Salsa Fest
What makes a chili recipe the best there is? The judges at this year's Chili & Salsa fest will have to figure that out for themselves as they award entries of chili—and salsa—in this year's competitions. At Julius M. Kleiner Memorial Park, the scents of fall food mingle in the air, making it tricky for patrons to decide whose wares to sample. And as evening comes on, so does the crowd, as the event shifts to watching college and NFL football on the big screen.