What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to the 2014 Bourbon and Brew Festival (up to $28 value)
- When: Saturday, December 6, at 2 p.m.
- Where: The Heights Waterfront
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
2014 Bourbon and Brew Festival
- The theme: barbecue, bourbon, beer, and country music with a silent “B”
- The music: rising country performers Craig Campbell and Dean Alexander, plus five other bands
- Food and drink: Vendors will offer beer, spirits, barbecue, and, of course, bourbons ranging from boozy slushies to Knob Creek to 40+ rare and premium bottles.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 12/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Heights Waterfront. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Big City Events' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 2 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.