What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to a 2014 NCAA men’s lacrosse championships single-day event
- Where: M&T Bank Stadium
- Seating: Sections 139-141
- Door time: One hour before first game
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Single-Day Ticket Options
- Saturday, May 24: $40 to see the two Division I semifinal games at 1 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. (a $57 value)
- Sunday, May 25: $15 to see the Division II championship game at 1 p.m. and the Division III championship game at 4 p.m. (a $27 value)
- Monday, May 26: $20 to see the Division I championship game at 1 p.m. (a $32 value)
2014 NCAA Men’s Lacrosse Championships
For three days, M&T Bank Stadium transforms into the epicenter of college lacrosse as elite squads battle to earn the title of national champions. The action kicks off on Saturday, when four Div. I semifinalists—survivors from a tournament field of 16 teams—fight for a berth in the championship game. On the following day, two champions will be crowned before nightfall, as the Div. II and Div. III finalists square off in successive matches, leaving plenty of time for the winners to compare trophies in the locker room. The main event arrives on Monday, when the Div. I finalists fight for timeless prestige of a national championship.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at M&T Bank Stadium on day of event. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before event time. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.