- The 2014 Universe Multicultural Film Festival
- When: Friday, April 4, through Sunday, April 6
- Where: Peninsula Center Library, RHCC Community Center, and Promenade on the Peninsula
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ticketing Options * $5 for general admission to any film screening on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (up to $11.54 value) * $15 for an all-day pass for admission on Saturday or Sunday (up to $27.37 value) * Click here for short film list. * Click here for features list. * Click here to view the schedule and location of each film.
2014 Universe Multicultural Film Festival
- Participating countries: the United States, India, South Korea, Norway, Israel, Paraguay, Sweden, Switzerland, France, Canada, China, Australia, Gambia, the Ukraine, Chile, Argentina, Russia, the UK, Spain
- Funniest movie about parking: Israel’s 2 Night, wherein a one-night-stand becomes an interminable search for a place to put their car (Friday, 2:30 p.m.)
- Most meta cowboy movie: Chile’s Salt, about a Spanish filmmaker who heads to South America to make a Western, and ends up in a gunblazing adventure of his own (Saturday, 3:50 p.m. and Sunday at 1:20 p.m.)
- Best movie to recount to your pets later: China’s Hequ Horse, told from the perspective of the title character (Saturday, 11:10 a.m.)
- Punniest title: the UK’s Rose, Mary and Time, a part of Sunday’s short film block at 1:10 p.m.