- $11 for one adult ticket to the American Gold Cup show-jumping equestrian competition ($21.99 value)
- When: Saturday, September 12, or Sunday, September 13
- Where: Old Salem Farm
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 8 a.m. on September 12 (main event begins at 1 p.m.), and 11 a.m. on September 13 (main event begins at 2 p.m.)
- Click here for a schedule of each day’s events.
2015 American Gold Cup
The 45th edition of the American Gold Cup bounds back onto the grounds at Old Salem Farm as the triumphant climax to yet another season. The five-day event culminates over the weekend with two full days of official FEI show-jumping events, including the $85,000 Jumper Classic on Saturday afternoon.
On Sunday morning—before jockeys have strapped on their helmets and horses have had their bucket of coffee—a lineup of attractions helps fans warm up for the main event later in the day. Families can enjoy pony rides, face painting, and magic acts throughout the morning, as well as a horseless horse show at noon that’s open to all kids. All the day’s events lead up to the American Gold Cup Grand Prix at 2 p.m.—a grand finale that serves as a qualifying event for the 2016 World Cup Finals in Sweden and dangles $215,000 in prize money in front of competitors.