- One ticket to see the 2015 Army–Navy Cup collegiate soccer match
- When: Tuesday, November 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: PPL Park
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $14 for general-admission seating ($25 value)
- $24 for reserved seating, sec.125-129 ($36 value)
2015 Army–Navy Cup
The 2014 Army–Navy Cup had that eerie we’ve-been-here-before vibe to it. In identical fashion to the 2013 tilt, the match ended with Navy scoring a lone goal in the 107th minute of play to seize a double-overtime victory and drive a proverbial stake through Army’s collective hearts. Last year’s 1–0 match was especially packed with action, as it featured raucous cheering from a record crowd, a stymied penalty kick in the first overtime, and even a red card, which sent the offender off the field to write an essay entitled “What I Did Wrong.” This year’s fourth installment of the Army-Navy Cup figures to build on the drama of the past few years as Army looks to end Navy’s streak and even the series at two wins apiece.