What You'll Get
- $50 for one G-Pass with rear seating in sections 6–10 or 22–26 ($86.20 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass with mid to rear seating in sections 3, 13, 19 or 29 ($38.20 value)
- $60 for one G-Pass with seating in rows 8–12 in sections 6–10 or 22–26 ($115.25 value)
- $90 for one G-Pass with seating in rows 1–7 in sections 6–10 or 22–26 ($173.40 value)
- $150 for one G-Pass with seating in rows B–E in sections 6–10 or 22–26 ($291.85 value)
- Available doubleheaders: The semi-final doubleheader on Monday, November 23, with games at 7 p.m. (LSU vs. Marquette) and 9 p.m. (NC State vs. ASU) or The championship doubleheader on Tuesday, November 24, with games at 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. See the schedule.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
In what has become one of college basketball’s most highly anticipated early-season tournaments, the FanDuelLegends Classic showcases talented programs from across the country. A field of eight teams competes during the week-long gauntlet, and then four elite programs travel to Brooklyn to clash in the tournament’s championship rounds at the Barclays Center.
This year, newcomers Marquette, LSU, and Arizona State will headline the bracket alongside North Carolina State, who participated in the Legends Classic in 2011. Combined, these four schools boast 92 NCAA Tournament appearances, including eight trips to the Final Four. The NC State Wolfpack have been especially impressive lately, and they’ll continue to build on a solid foundation—this season, 11 players return from the squad that advanced to the recent Sweet 16.
Ben Simmons, the nation’s #1 incoming freshman and projected top pick in the 2016 NBA Draft, headlines a crop of young talent heading to Barclays Center this November. Be there when NC State, LSU, Marquette, and Arizona State top off the season in this premier event.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.