- One G-Pass to the 2015 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship
- When: East Regional semifinal and final round, March 27 or 29
- Where: Carrier Dome
- Seating: section 301 or 319
- Door time: 90 minutes before first game of session
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dates and Sessions
- $75 for Session 1 on Friday, March 27 (Regional Semifinals – two games) ($89.40 value)
- $70 for Session 2 on Sunday, March 29 (Regional Final – one game) ($83.05 value)
The starting times for each session have yet to be finalized; they will be announced after the bracket is released on Selection Sunday, March 15.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Value reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2015 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship
All winter long, college basketball teams around the country grind it out just for the chance to compete for the national title in April. This year, the East Region’s winner will be crowned in Syracuse, as the regional round of the 2015 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship unfolds at the Carrier Dome. During the semifinal on Friday, the field of four remaining teams will be whittled down to two; when the final horn sounds Sunday, only the region’s top team will receive a trip to the championship’s final rounds in Indianapolis. Though seeds and matchups won’t be finalized until March 15, it’s safe to assume the weekend will be packed with heart-pumping moments and improbable upsets. In fact, last year’s national champion, seventh-seed UConn, was the lowest-seeded team to with the championship since 1985.
NCAA, March Madness, and Selection Sunday are trademarks owned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association. All other trademarks and licenses are property of their respective holders.