What You'll Get
- Exclusive Presale: One G-Pass to the 2015 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship
- When: First Four, March 17 or 18
- Where: University of Dayton Arena
- Door time: 90 minutes before first game of session
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Note: Although the tickets themselves are not discounted, this offer does give fans the chance to bypass the rush for tickets and enjoy the championship from seats that have been set aside for Groupon subscribers.
Seating Options and Dates
- $30 for seating in sections 401–402, 406, or 408–409
- $47.50 for seating in sections 301–302, 307–309, or 313–314
For each option, choose between the following sessions:
- Session 1 on Tuesday, March 17:
- Session 2 on Wednesday, March 18:
Each session features two games. The starting times for each session have yet to be finalized; they will be announced after the bracket is released on Selection Sunday, March 15.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Value reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2015 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship
All winter long, college basketball teams around the country grind it out just for the chance to compete for the national title in April. This year, NCAA March Madness gets underway in Dayton, as the First Four of the 2015 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship unfolds at University of Dayton Arena. Eight teams will enter the competition, but only four will advance to the field of 64 teams competing for a spot in the final rounds. Though seeds and matchups won’t be finalized until March 15, it’s safe to assume the first two days will be packed with heart-pumping moments and stirring performances. In last year’s championship, Tennessee emerged from the First Four to start an improbable yet inspiring run to the Sweet Sixteen.
NCAA, First Four, March Madness, Sweet Sixteen, and Selection Sunday are trademarks owned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association. All other trademarks and licenses are property of their respective holders.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at University of Dayton Arena on day of game. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 90 minutes before first game of session. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - avail. is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue, NCAA, University of Dayton, and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.