- One G-Pass to the 2015 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship
- When: First Four, March 17 or 18
- Where: University of Dayton Arena
- Door time: 90 minutes before first game of session
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Options and Dates
- $25 for seating in sections 401–402, 406, or 408–409 ($37.90 value)
- $42.50 for seating in sections 301–302, 307–309, or 313–314 ($55.65 value)
For each option, choose between the following sessions:
- Session 1 on Tuesday, March 17
- Session 2 on Wednesday, March 18
Each session features two games. The starting times for each session have yet to be finalized; they will be announced after the bracket is released on Selection Sunday, March 15.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Value reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2015 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship
All winter long, college basketball teams around the country grind it out just for the chance to compete for the national title in April. This year, NCAA March Madness gets underway in Dayton, as the First Four of the 2015 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship unfolds at University of Dayton Arena. Eight teams will enter the competition, but only four will advance to the field of 64 teams competing for a spot in the final rounds. Though seeds and matchups won’t be finalized until March 15, it’s safe to assume the first two days will be packed with heart-pumping moments and stirring performances. In last year’s championship, Tennessee emerged from the First Four to start an improbable yet inspiring run to the Sweet Sixteen.
NCAA, First Four, March Madness, Sweet Sixteen, and Selection Sunday are trademarks owned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association. All other trademarks and licenses are property of their respective holders.