What You'll Get
- One single-day G-Pass for the 2015 NCAA men’s lacrosse championships
- Where: Lincoln Financial Field
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Game and Seating Options
For the two Division I semifinal games at 1 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 23:
- $20 for lower/upper level endzone seating ($38.10 value)
- $65 for club sideline seating ($95.20 value)
For both the Division II championship game at 1 p.m. and Division III championship game at 4 p.m. on Sunday, May 24:
- $10 for general admission seating ($26.90 value)
For the Division I championship game at 1 p.m. on Monday, May 25:
- $15 for lower/upper level endzone seating ($32 value)
- $40 for club sideline seating ($68.70 value)
2015 NCAA Men’s Lacrosse Championships
For three days, Lincoln Financial Field transforms into the epicenter of college lacrosse as elite squads battle to earn the title of national champions. The action kicks off on Saturday, when four Div. I semifinalists—survivors from a tournament field of 16 teams—fight for a berth in the championship game. On the following day, two champions will be crowned before nightfall, as the Div. II and Div. III finalists square off in successive matches, leaving plenty of time for the winners to compare trophies in the locker room. The main event arrives on Monday, when the Div. I finalists fight for timeless prestige of a national championship.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Lincoln Financial Field starting 5/23. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Gates open 1 hour before game time. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.