What You'll Get
2015 PGA Championship
- Inaugural Year: 1916
- First Champion: James M. Barnes
- Prize: The Wanamaker Trophy
- Format: 72 holes completed over four days in a stroke-play contest, with the field cut after 36 holes
- Position in Major Championship Order: Fourth, preceded by the Masters, US Open, and British Open tournaments held earlier in the year
- Lowest Tournament Score: 18 Under, which Bob May and eventual champion Tiger Woods both shot in 2000 to force a playoff
- Players with the most PGA Championships: Walter Hagen and Jack Nicklaus, both with 5
- Oldest Winner: Julius Boros, who was 48 years and 4 months old when he won in 1968
- Youngest Winner: Gene Sarazen, who was 20 years and 5 months old when he won in 1922
Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2015. Additional service fees charged at purchase. Customers buy through FanXchange. The FanXchange Legal Terms and Conditions apply to purchase. Extraordinary Event Policy does not apply. Please see Groupon's third party site terms here. Contact FanXchange at email@example.com for questions. Review event location before purchase (games/events listed may take place in other cities). Price listed is the lowest available price at the time tickets are made available via Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.