What You'll Get
- $5.77 for one general-admission adult screening pass for one screening, August 28–30 (up to $11.54 value)
- $13.69 for one general-admission family pack screening pass for four to one screening, August 28–30 (up to $27.37 value)
$13.69 for one single-day general-admission screening pass for one screening, August 29–30 (up to $27.37 value)
- Screenings are also showing at SDPL Point Loma Branch Library for free. Click here to view the screening schedule.
2015 San Diego International Kids’ Film Festival
- Concept: Over the course of three days, the festival showcases features, animation, and shorts by filmmakers from around the globe, and allows aspiring artists to learn more about the movies. All of the entertainment is made with children in mind—in fact, some of the directors are kids themselves.
- Notable Films: Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life, an urban adventure film starring Mira Sorvino and based on Wendy Mass’s book about a boy and his best friend searching New York City for clues to a mysterious box.
- Don’t Miss: Shorts Showcase 8, which includes kid-made films from Mexico, Spain, Iran, Australia, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.