- $5.77 for one general-admission adult screening pass for one screening, August 28–30 (up to $11.54 value)
- $13.69 for one general-admission family pack screening pass for four to one screening, August 28–30 (up to $27.37 value)
$13.69 for one single-day general-admission screening pass for one screening, August 29–30 (up to $27.37 value)
- Screenings are also showing at SDPL Point Loma Branch Library for free. Click here to view the screening schedule.
2015 San Diego International Kids’ Film Festival
- Concept: Over the course of three days, the festival showcases features, animation, and shorts by filmmakers from around the globe, and allows aspiring artists to learn more about the movies. All of the entertainment is made with children in mind—in fact, some of the directors are kids themselves.
- Notable Films: Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life, an urban adventure film starring Mira Sorvino and based on Wendy Mass’s book about a boy and his best friend searching New York City for clues to a mysterious box.
- Don’t Miss: Shorts Showcase 8, which includes kid-made films from Mexico, Spain, Iran, Australia, and more