What You'll Get
US Open Golf Championship
- Year Started—1895
- Format—72 holes completed over four days in a stroke-play contest, with the field cut after 36 holes
- First Winner—Horace Rawlins
- Players with Most Victories—Willie Anderson, Robert Trent Jones Jr., Ben Hogan, and Jack Nicklaus, each with four victories
- Lowest Score Relative to Par—16 Under, posted by Rory McIlroy at the 2011 Championship at Congressional Country Club
- Most Frequent Host—Oakmont Golf Club in Pennsylvania, with 8 Championships
- Longest Host Course—Torrey Pines, at 7,643 yards (2008 Championship)
- Position in Major-Championship Order—2nd, after the Master’s and ahead of the British Open and PGA Championship
Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 22, 2015. Additional service fees charged at purchase. Customers buy through FanXchange. The FanXchange Legal Terms and Conditions apply to purchase. Extraordinary Event Policy does not apply. Please see Groupon's third party site terms here. Contact FanXchange at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions. Review event location before purchase (games/events listed may take place in other cities). Price listed is the lowest available price at the time tickets are made available via Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.