What You'll Get
- $6 for one ticket for reserved terrace seating ($11 value)
- When: any of the tournament’s first eight games—May 24 at 11 a.m. or 3 p.m.; or May 25 or 26 at 11 a.m., 3 p.m., or 7 p.m.
2016 ACC Tournament
- The Tournament: Held at the minor-league home of the Durham Bulls, the ACC championship tournament showcases the top 10 baseball teams from the Atlantic Coast Conference. After the first two games on Tuesday, teams compete in a round-robin tournament to determine the top seed in the conference—and thus an automatic berth to the NCAA tournament.
- The Teams: After winning the tournament in 2015, the Florida State Seminoles once again lead the pack in the Atlantic Division. However, as of May 9, the Miami Hurricanes have amassed an even better 36–9 record in the Coastal Division—and the Louisville Cardinals also have a better record than Florida State. All this should make for an epic competition in the top seeds.
- The Terrain: Home of the Tampa Bay Rays’ Triple-A affiliate, Durham Bulls Athletic Park underwent $20 million worth of renovations just before agreeing to host the ACC tourney from 2015–2018, making it an ideal venue to host top college teams from across the region. Along with HD video board displays, group picnic areas, and great views of downtown Durham, the stadium features a 10,000-square-foot social space along the first baseline known as Jackie’s Landing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 26, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at venue box office, or call (919) 956-2855 in advance to exchange and secure your seating. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.