What You'll Get
- $35 for one upper-deck center seat (section DD or EE) (up to $69.24 value)
- $32 for one lower-deck center seat (section D) (up to $63.99 value)
- $30 for one upper-deck plus seat (section CC or FF) (up to $58.74 value)
- $25 for one lower-deck plus seat (section C or E) (up to $48.24 value)
- $22 for one upper-deck seat (section BB or GG) (up to $42.99 value)
- $15 for one lower-deck seat (section B or F) (up to $27.24 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
2016 East Coast Classic
- What it is: an annual gathering of the country’s most-elite drum corps at Boston College’s Alumni Stadium
- The lineup: The Boston Crusaders headline a group that also features the Crossmen (San Antonio), 7th Regiment (New London), The Cadets (Allentown), the Bluecoats (Canton), and more.
- In exhibition: Crusaders Senior (Boston) and The Muchachos (Manchester)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 2, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Boston Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps
The Boston Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps continue a musical tradition that stretches back nearly a century. In the years following World War I, drum corps began to spring up in communities seeking the pageantry and precision of the unique form. The Boston Crusaders was founded in 1940, and soon became one of the most respected ensembles in the country—it even counts John F. Kennedy as its first honorary member. The youthful group continues to draw on that sense of historic grandeur today, sharing stirring displays that thrill audiences at home and across the country. But the corps doesn't only focus on showmanship. By practicing and perfecting the art form, it also aims to instill discipline, teamwork skills, and respect for starched pants in its young musicians.