- $17 for one G-Pass for upper-level general-admission seating, plus a souvenir T-shirt (up to $40 value)
- Although seeding has yet to be decided, you can view the bracket and tournament schedule here.
- 1st Round: Saturday, March 5, with games at 12 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 5 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
- Quarterfinals: Sunday, March 6, with games at 1 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Semifinals: Monday, March 7, with games at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- Championship: Tuesday, March 8, at 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
When the Horizon League’s teams descend upon Detroit, there’ll be a whole lot at stake: a conference title and an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament. A year ago, Valparaiso rode a stingy defense to a championship—and this time around, that story could repeat itself. The Crusaders, who currently sit atop the league standings, own one of the nation’s top defenses and allow an average of just 60 points per game by locking down the perimeter before turning loose shot-blockers on the interior.
But even with that dominant D, Valpo is no lock to repeat. Other Horizon League powerhouses, such as Oakland, have more than enough talent to snatch the crown. Winners of seven of eight games between January 10 and February 4, the Golden Grizzlies appear to be heating up behind the Horizon League’s top offense. Guard Kay Felder has been a machine all season, leading the team with 25 points and nine assists per game and is on pace for a season that could go down in the NCAA record book.