What You'll Get
- Tickets to Colorado Ballet’s Ballet MasterWorks, starting from $21
- Click to view all available dates, showtimes, and seating levels
Photo of Maria Mosina by Allen Birnbach
2017 Ballet MasterWorks
- The Firebird: Prince Ivan aims to win the heart of his princess, but first has to outwit the evil sorcerer Kostcheï in this debut project of a young, as-yet-unknown Igor Stravinsky. The instant success it wrought launched him into celebrity and began his long collaborative partnership with Ballets Russes’ Sergei Diaghilev. Choreography by the San Francisco Ballet’s Yuri Possokhov.
- Serenade: Fresh off penning his grandiose 1812 Overture, Tchaikovsky used his admiration for Mozart as a jumping-off point for his serene composition, Serenade for Strings in C. Ballet master George Balanchine then made the work his own.
- Petite Mort: Written for the Salzburg Festival on the second centenary of Mozart’s death, this work sets a ballet of aggression, sexuality, and energy to the slower parts of Mozart’s piano concertos.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 27, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/2bm7A4E. Contact Ellie Caulkins Opera House at (303) 837-8888 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Colorado Ballet is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.