What You'll Get
- $16 for one G-Pass for single-day admission for a kid 12 and under (up to $33.47 value)
- $23 for one G-Pass for weekend admission for a kid 12 and under (up to $44.42 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for single-day adult admission (up to $55.37 value)
- $49 for one G-Pass for weekend adult admission (up to $85.75 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Miami Lowrider Car Show
Presented by Lowrider Magazine, the authority of the ground-sweeping vehicular modifications, the Miami Lowrider Car Show assembles enthusiasts of all ages for a weekend of high-octane, low drivetrain festivities. Here's what to expect from this hydraulic valentine to motorheads.
- The Cars: Stare or shake in awe to an arsenal of more than 500 of the hemisphere's most lavishly souped-up, springy, and blinged-out low-riders
- The Festivities: Besides the camaraderie of fellow chrome devotees, the fest features music performances, a tattoo expo, and a barber battle