What You'll Get
- One general-admission lawn G-Pass to the 2017 Monster Energy Rock Allegiance Festival, starting from $30
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2017 Monster Energy Rock Allegiance Festival
- Rob Zombie: The former lead singer of industrial pioneers White Zombie struck out on his own with several landmark horror-inspired albums, including Hellbilly Deluxe. His love of the macabre extends not only to the shock-rock props, set-pieces, and projections of his live show, but to a successful film career as well—he’s directed a Halloween remake, The Devil’s Rejects, and 31.
- Five Finger Death Punch: the rowdy Vegas metal-heads behind antagonistic, come-at-me anthems such as “Back for More” tout their latest two-volume collection, The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell
- Mastodon: American heavy metal band from Atlanta that was awarded the record Album of the Year in 2004 by three magazines for Leviathan; a concept album based on “Moby-Dick” novel. They later attained heavy commercial success after the 2011 release of The Hunter.
- Halestorm: Well-known for their non-stop touring this hard rock band comes from Red Lion Pennsylvania. Their latest album won them their first grammy for Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance in 2013.
- Gojira: French progressive-metal mavens take the stage with blistering odes to environmentalism that summon nuclear sea monsters to recycle the Eiffel Tower.
- Also appearing: In This Moment, Steel Panther, August Burns Red, Beartooth & many more
The Fine Print