All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission for One Adult to KING TUT: TREASURES OF THE GOLDEN PHARAOH; Valid October 6 – November 17
- Admission for One Child to KING TUT: TREASURES OF THE GOLDEN PHARAOH; Valid October 6 – November 17
KING TUT: TREASURES OF THE GOLDEN PHARAOH at California Science Center
To celebrate the 100-year anniversary of the discovery of King Tut’s tomb, the California Science Center proudly presents the world premiere of KING TUT: TREASURES OF THE GOLDEN PHARAOH, the largest King Tut exhibition ever toured! Discover over 150 authentic artifacts from King Tut’s celebrated tomb – 60 of which have never traveled outside of Egypt, until now. In a dramatic new presentation, dazzling multimedia complements rare artifacts to take guests on an immersive journey of the pharaoh’s quest for immortality. Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime exhibition!
- Age ranges:
- Free admission for children under 4
- Child tickets valid for age 4-12
- Adult tickets valid for age 18-64
- Onsite cafeteria: Yes
- Amenities: Bicycle racks, dining options, Explorastore with educational gadgets, games, and souvenirs
- Transportation: Parking is available at the corner of 39th Street and Figueroa. Parking is $12.00 until 5p.m.; Expo Park/USC Metro Station is located 0.2 mile away from the Science Center
- Hours: The Science Center is open from 10AM-5PM daily and KING TUT: TREASURES OF THE GOLDEN PHARAOH is open 10AM-5PM daily with a last ticket time of 3:30PM.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 18, 2018. This voucher is valid for one entry to KING TUT TREASURES OF THE GOLDEN PHARAOH from October 6 - November 17, 2018 for the next available ticket time. Last ticket time is 3:30PM daily. It is recommended that you allow 90 minutes to view the exhibition. Early arrival highly recommended to allow yourself plenty of time to redeem this voucher. The exhibition will remain open until 5:00PM daily. No re-entry after leaving the exhibition. Hours subject to change. Please visit the Science Center's website before your visit to check for traffic advisories. Parking is $12.00 before 5PM (Cash Only). No food, drink, large bags, or double-wide strollers permitted in the gallery. For more details, visit https://californiasciencecenter.org/visit/admission/king-tut-admissions. Limit 1 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About California Science Center
When it comes to sparking kids' interest, few things fire up budding intellects like the up-close, hands-on exhibits at California Science Center.
- The natural world: Wander through the Science Center’s Ecosystems galleries - this area includes live animals and interactive exhibits. Immerse yourself in Earth’s ecosystems to discover how living things on our planet are interconnected with their environment.
- Out in space: Explore the Science Center’s unique collection of artifacts and hands-on activities to discover how humans design aircraft, spacecraft and space probes for specific tasks by using our knowledge of the principles of air, space and flight. Don’t miss the Space Shuttle Endeavour in the Samuel Oschin Pavilion.
- The big screen: Standing seven-stories high and boasting earth-shattering surround sound, the IMAX Theater with Laser promises unrivaled image clarity. The rotating selection of films takes viewers around the world, back in time, and to the stars often in marvelous all-encompassing 3D.