The second annual short film competition screens eight shorts from local & international filmmakers.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- The Capitol Film Classic takes place on Thursday, June 13 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the historic Miracle Theatre.
- Age restriction: film screenings are PG-13.
Capitol Film Classic – A Film Festival
- The festival: the second annual short film competition bringing together burgeoning local filmmakers and exhibiting international filmmakers who will be vying for the top “Best in Competition” prize and other key festival awards
- The format: a true “knockout” style competition where more than 150 film submissions from a variety of disciplines—including documentary, new and experimental media, and animation—are divided into four geographical brackets—American, International, Local DMV and First Time Filmmakers – which will compete for eight slots through knockout stages, with the final films being screened in front of a live audience at the historic Miracle Theater.
- The live competition: as part of a live audience member your voice matters. Have your say and vote for exhibiting films to win awards at the Film Classic!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.